Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Parana vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Parana vs Rize, Turkey
Parana vs Tabriz, Iran
Parana vs Parron, Chile
Parana vs Cairo, Egypt
Palmerston N (aero) vs Winnebago, Mn, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Palmerston N (aero) vs Karesuando, Sweden
Balboa, Panama City vs Galva, Il
Port Harcourt vs Melilla
Longreach vs Gardermoen
Albany, New York vs Nemuro
- The distance between Parana, Argentina and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 10,140 km or 6,301 mi.
- To reach Parana in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 135.1° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Parana bearing 39.3° or NE .
- Parana has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Parana is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 5.9 °C (10.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.9 °C (7°F) more in Parana. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 173 mm (6.8 in) more which is equivalent to 173 l/m² (4.25 US gal/ft²) or 1,730,000 l/ha (184,948 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.5° higher in Parana than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Parana relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Parana
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -13 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Parana vs Bushehr, Iran
Parana vs Dajabon, Dominican Republic
Parana vs Rapa Nui, Easter Island
Parana vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Farmington, Mo, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
Palmerston N (aero) vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Nairobi, Kenya
Tambov vs Saikhan-Ovoo
Chlef vs Sobral
Apia, Upolu vs Catacamas
Warren, Oh vs Hernando, Ms
Parana vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Parana
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)