| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parana in July is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in July is dry. A mere 33.6mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Parana July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Parana, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Parana: